How can I increase campus engagement and use of our schoolyard?
- Invite the Avid club to make videos of your garden or composting program
- Include the garden in CATCH night, Fine Arts Fest, Back to School Night, etc.
- Invite teachers to pick veggies or pick veggies yourself and put them in the teacher lounge
- Start an after school garden/art club
- Ask the PTA groundskeeper to organize a cleanup crew
- Host a garden day/farm day and have all teachers sign up for slots to do activities in the garden
- Set up an adopt a garden bed program for teachers and/or grade levels